It is the mission of PT 360 to promote health and wellness in the community.
It is the mission of PT 360 Physical Therapy to promote health and wellness in the community through our unique, holistic health approach to manual therapy restoring the body’s natural balance thus achieving freedom of motion, strengthening of muscles and pain-free living.
PT 360 Physical Therapy is able to meet all outpatient physical therapy needs. Patients will receive quality time with a licensed Physical Therapist specializing in a holistic form of manual therapy. PT 360 offers several specialized programs including:
- Spinal Pain Therapy - Manual therapy and exercise for all spinal regions
- Joint Pain Therapy – Manual therapy and exercise for all painful conditions of the upper and lower extremities
- Athletic Care – Sports injury rehabilitation and prevention
- TMJ/Headache – Treatment for chronic headache and jaw pain
- Restoration of Balance – Treatment to reduce fall risk for patients lacking proper balance
- Maternity Back/Hip - Treatment of pregnant and postpartum women to alleviate muscle pain and weakness
- Post-Surgical Rebilitation – Aftercare of total joint replacement or arthroscopy